Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Algeria
Current Location
Algeria
Hi everyone, I would like you to help me with this paragraph. I feel that something is not right with the underlied sentences. I would really appreciate if you can spot the mistakes and correct them. Thank you
[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][FONT=&quot]iterature is one of the core curricula in the teaching of the English language in the Algerian Universities. It is a fundamental art form in language learning as a mean for getting information on both language and the world. It is proved to be one of the most important arts what gives it a privileged position which necessarily requires special pedagogical and didactic treatment; thus, it has been studied across different disciplines and techniques. But before going deeply in this issue, first we have to define the term “literature” and how it could ameliorate the mastering of any language.[/FONT] [FONT=&quot] [/FONT] [FONT=&quot] Indeed, literature has been given much definition according to each scholar’s view. What is most agreeable between all the authors is that literature is recognized as any production of writing which is considered as artistic works, like drama, novels, novellas, short stories, and poetry[/FONT]

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Why did you choose those sentences to underline? What makes you think something is not right about that? Is this a homework assignment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back