Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Singapore
I want the following sentence to convert into past tense and present tense.
"It is a warm day so I decided to visit my friend, Vijai.The idea would be a good one as Vijai would live in a house near the sea and I think that we should visit the beach."
I know the above sentence is wrong.what I just need is to convert it into past tense and present tense in a correct grammatical way.

I want the following sentence to convert into past tense and present tense.
"It is a warm day so I decided to visit my friend, Vijai.The idea would be a good one as Vijai would live in a house near the sea and I think that we should visit the beach."
I know the above sentence is wrong.[space] What I just need is to convert it into past tense and present tense in a correct grammatical way.

"It is a warm day, so I'm paying a visit to/visiting my friend Vijay. It seems a good idea, as Vijay lives in a house by the sea and I think we can go to the beach". - Present.

"It was a warm day and I decided to (pay a) visit my friend Vijay. It was/seemed a good idea, as Vijay lives/lived (depending on whether this is still true) in a house by the sea and I thought that we could go to the beach". - Past

Native speakers/teachers may find more exact ways to paraphrase the text.

Thanks for your response. But the saddest thing is still no response from native speakers.

This native speaker has given a Like to Charlie's reply, indicating that I agree with it and have nothing to add.

Furthermore, it's only been an hour and a half since your first post and it's a busy time of day in the UK and the USA.

wow...:)....glad to have your response. Thanks to all of those who are helping us to solve our problems sharing their knowledge.

I didn't respond because it looked like a homework question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back