Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
Hi there ,I need to get some information about to obtain MSc courses in Architecture Design . Many thanks in advance!

To whom it may concern

Request for MSc for Architecture Design

I am currently graduated from Architecture Design in Egypt. I am interested in your MSc in Architecture Design .

I am writing to you with the desire to top up to . I am highly interested in attending your university. I would appreciate to know if you are happy to consider late applications and further information.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to your acceptance.

Sincerely yours,

[Name removed]
[Personal information removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
not a teacher

It pays to be specific as to the type of information you require, whether it is information on how to apply, deadlines, course information, entrance requirements, costs, etc. It is not clear from your letter what your intention is.

What do you mean by 'desire to top up to'?

The opening address should be 'dear sir/madam'.

If one is going to open a letter with "Dear Sir/Madam", the words should be capitalized.

'To whom it may concern' is just fine, tedmc.

Rover

Which is preferred in the opening address of a letter, 'to whom it may concern' or 'dear sir/madam'?

not a teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back