Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]I would appreciate it if someone could check this paragraph.

When it comes to managing money, I am more of a saver than a spender. However, I used to be a shopaholic. You know I would go shopping weekly and would buy whatever was on the latest fashion trend, and anything that was so eye catching that I couldn't resist buying (it), without considering whether it would really suit me or not. In this way, I often spent most of my money on too many stupid and unnecessary things/stuffs. I also wasn't in the habit of putting my money in a bank account, because I found it pointless. However, these days I have planed to save most part of my earning in a bank account, so it gives me 20% interest. I have to say that It was my mother who helped me to become a saver and to break my bad habit of being spender, because you sometimes can't be trusted with your own money, and need someone else to help you manage your finances better. I have also set myself to weekly or monthly budget and then try to stick to it. This will help you know how much money you have, what you spend it on, and how much you can save. I understand how important it is to keep track of your spending and to be responsible with your money.
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SFUIText]
[/FONT]

Last edited:
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]
When it comes to managing money, I am more of a saver than a spender. However, I used to be a shopaholic. You know, I would go shopping weekly and would buy whatever was [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] the latest fashion, [STRIKE]trend,[/STRIKE] and anything that was so eye-catching that I couldn't resist buying, [STRIKE](it),[/STRIKE] without considering whether it would really suit me or not. [STRIKE]In this way,[/STRIKE] That was how I often spent most of my money on too many stupid and unnecessary things. [STRIKE]/stuffs.[/STRIKE] I also wasn't in the habit of putting my money in a bank account, because I found it pointless. However, these days I [STRIKE]have planed[/STRIKE] try to save most [STRIKE]part[/STRIKE] of [STRIKE]my[/STRIKE] what I earn [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] in a bank account [STRIKE], so it[/STRIKE] which gives me 20% interest. I have to say that it was my mother who helped me to become a saver and to break my bad habit of being a careless spender. [STRIKE]because you[/STRIKE] Sometimes you can't be trusted with your own money, and need someone else to help you manage your finances better. I have also set myself [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] a weekly or monthly budget, and [STRIKE]then[/STRIKE] I try to stick to it. This will help [STRIKE]you[/STRIKE] me know how much money [STRIKE]you[/STRIKE] I have, what [STRIKE]you[/STRIKE] I'm spending it on, and how much [STRIKE]you[/STRIKE] I can save. I understand how important it is to keep track of [STRIKE]your[/STRIKE] my spending and to be responsible with [STRIKE]your[/STRIKE] my money.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SFUIText]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Shouldn't it be fashions, and can we use the noun fashion in the following way? It sounds as if fashion was an adjective here.

[/FONT][/FONT]
You know, I would go shopping weekly and would buy whatever was the latest fashion.

No. Use the singular.

Status
Not open for further replies.