Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hausa
Home Country
Sweden
Current Location
Kenya
I would write down a Text-Massage to my institute and request them to please resend me my “course Outline and assignment” to my email id which is not received yet. please check the following msg and correct it. Thanks

I am Salman, last Sunday I attended my first SEO intro class. Sir, had email us our Course Outlines and assignment which is not received, Sir, Please resend me the email at xxx@xxx.xxx

Thanks

I would write down a Text-Massage to my institute and request them to please resend me my “course Outline and assignment” to my email id which is not received yet. please check the following msg and correct it. Thanks

[STRIKE]I am [/STRIKE] My name is Salman. Last Sunday I attended my first SEO intro class. [STRIKE]Sir, had [/STRIKE]We were advised that [STRIKE]email us our [/STRIKE] we would receive Course Outlines and assignment by email which [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE]has not been received, Sir, please [STRIKE]resend[/STRIKE] send me the [STRIKE]email[/STRIKE] materials ASAP at xxx@xxx.xxx

Thanks

b.

And please note that it's a "text message", not a "Text-Massage"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back