Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
I am writing to remind a teacher that she will have classes to teach. Can I write the below in the email?

Dear May,

Just a friendly reminder for your coming classes of module 3 of English programme:

Lesson 1 Date: XXX
Lesson 2 Date: YYY

OR

Dear May,

I would like to remind you that you have the classes as follows for module 3 of English programme:

What's the context?

Is she one of your teachers? Do you call all your teachers by their forenames? Have you a reason to think she needs a reminder? Is it your responsibility to send her one?

What's the context?

Is she one of your teachers? Do you call all your teachers by their forenames? Have you a reason to think she needs a reminder? Is it your responsibility to send her one?

She is not my teacher. I am the helper of this course so I am responsible for reminding her. It's okay to call her forename.

I am writing to remind a teacher that she will have classes to teach. Can I write the below in the email?

Dear May,

Just a friendly reminder for your coming classes of module 3 of English programme:

OR

Dear May,

I would like to remind you that you have [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] classes as follows for module 3 of English programme:

They both look good to me.

She is not my teacher. I am the helper of this course so I am responsible for reminding her. It's okay to call by her forename.

Rover was asking if you are her supervisor.

I'm not her supervisor or subordinate.

I was explaining the phrase one of your teachers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back