Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Telugu
Home Country
India
Current Location
New Zealand
Hi this is one of your students and I am studying in New Zealand and I have been put into ESA for my English improvement and said that now I can go to main stream English. Can you please help me choose what you think I should work on for better English :?::lol:

Hi. [STRIKE]this is one of your students[/STRIKE] I am a new forum member. [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] I am studying in New Zealand and I have been put into ESA [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] to improve my English. [STRIKE]improvement[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]said[/STRIKE] I have been told that [STRIKE]now[/STRIKE] I can now go into main stream English. Can you please help me choose what you think I should work on [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] to make my English better? [STRIKE]English[/STRIKE]

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Based on the errors above, you need to work on your word order and on creating natural sentences, rather than sentences that sound as if they might have been directly translated from your native language.

Note that "mainstream" is one word.
What does ESA stand for?

You could begin by studying punctuation. Correct English requires appropriate punctuation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back