Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
"Please note that the quotation I already sent is the client price, we can propose a discount for you since the customer is from your side."

(the contractor has requested an offer for his clients, I didn't took into consideration that I should make a discount for the contractor).

"Please note that the quotation I already sent is the client price; we can propose offer you a discount for you since because the customer is from your side."

(The contractor has requested an offer a discount for his clients. I didn't took take into consideration that I should make offer a discount for to the contractor.)

See above. I don't know what you mean by "the customer is from your side".

See above. I don't know what you mean by "the customer is from your side".
It was the contractor who found the client.

Joj, you could say commission as an alternative to discount, as the client is acting as the sales-force. It also lessens any potential confusion.

• Love
Reactions: Joj
We offer discounts. We don't propose them.

We offer discounts. We don't propose them.
I made that correction in post #2. Out of curiosity, Tarheel, do you struggle to read the other responses on your mobile device? I think I'm right in saying that you access the forum only on a phone, not on a laptop/PC. No offence intended, but I notice that your responses quite frequently repeat advice/corrections that have already been made in the thread, as if you haven't seen them.

Reactions: 5jj
Sorry. I'll try to pay attention better. (Sometimes people repeat what I have said also.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back