Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
Hello. I am a student od elt department in one of the univercities in turkey.I would like to make a presentation about problems of english teachers.Where can i find some information do u know?:)

Thanks in advance:)

I'd start by narrowing that down a bit- there could be employment problems (finding jobs, pay), language problems, discipline problems, resource problems, etc.

I'd start by narrowing that down a bit- there could be employment problems (finding jobs, pay), language problems, discipline problems, resource problems, etc.

Actually you are right and i changed my subject and now trying to prepare a presentation on superstitions

I did my presentation but speaking english fluently is really challenging especially in front of people ugh:oops:

Hello. I am a student od eltdepartment in one of the univercities in turkey.(space)I would like to make a presentation about problems of english teachers.(space)Where can i find some information do, u know?
As a student of English, try to get into the habit of using capital letters where appropriate, leaving a space after a punctuation mark, and avoiding text-speak forms such as 'u' for 'you'.

I think you should break it down to linguistic , para linguistic problems and interactive ones . I do not know whether you mean ESL teachers or teachers in general.

Large classes, unmotivated students and lack of materials is a start. I'll think about it a bit and come back with some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back