Native Language
Kurdish
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
thanks a lot in advance. may you please read and edit my email
Dear Prf. Dr. xxxx
I have graduated from University of xxxx-Iran in Molecular Genetics-MSc level concentrating in the field of "human genetics", specifically gene polymorphism in an autoimmune disease.
I am highly interested in studying about the mechanism of regulation of mRNA and noncoding RNAs based on several conferences as well as seminar presentations I have attended which gave me many ideas for my future research. Therefore, I have found noticeable affinity between my research interests with yours especially in the fields of “Posttranscriptional Control of Gene Expression “including regulation of mRNA decay. So I am really eager to continue my studies under your supervision in your laboratory. I would like to know whether you are going to take any PhD student for fall 2016.
I have attached my CV to this email. If you have any questions or need anything else please do not hesitate to contact me via email at xxxxxx or Skype: xxxxxx. Thank you for taking the time to review my credentials, and I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Thread closed. There is no need to post the same thing twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back