Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Swahili
Home Country
Tanzania
Current Location
Tanzania
The above subject refers. I am writing to inform you that I have been selected to pursue Master of Science in Marketing at Mzumbe University DSM campus (Evening classes) which commence on 20[SUP]th[/SUP] October, 2014. As having being budgeted for sporsnship of the study for the financial year 2014/2015 ,I therefore request for payment of tuition fees, meals, transports, books allowance and given time out of office as per company staff regulation. The tuition fee for first semester is 2,400,000/= as per attached admission form and book allowance is Tsh 200,000/= as per company staff policy. Currently the timetable for the academic year 2014/2015 is not yet out, I therefore request your office to first pay for the tuition fee and books allowance and after the timetable for the semester I is out which will indicate days Iam supposed to attend the course I, I will request for meals and transport, For that reason your approval to be paid tuition fee and books allowance first and then after the timetable is out to be paid meals and transport allowance is sought. I hereby attach photocopies of admission letter and fee structure for your action. Hope my request will be considered positively,

Please don't post the same thing twice. You have posted it HERE. I am closing this copy of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back