[General] Please help me to create Out of Office messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

yousefnofal

Member Type
Other
I want to create Out of Office messages here. Please just check it for me ?

Dear Mail Sender,
Thank you for your message. I am currently out of the office, in my annual leave with limited access to my e-mail. I will be returning on March 21, 2010 and I’ll respond to your e-mail as soon as possible. If you need assistance before, then you may reach me at +0000000.
1. For urgent births issues, please feel free to contact Mr. …… at …@hotmail.com or 0000000.
2. For urgent deaths issues, please feel free to contact Dr. …… at …@hotmail.com or 0000000; Or Dr. …… at …@hotmail.com or 0000000.
3. For urgent CDC issues, please feel free to contact Dr. …… at …@hotmail.com or 0000000.
4. For urgent Health Promotion issues, please feel free to contact Dr. …… at …@hotmail.com or 0000000.
5. For anything at office, please feel free to contact Mrs. …… at 000000 or 000000.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,
Yours ..........

I want to create Out of Office messages here. Please just check it for me ?

[STRIKE]Dear Mail Sender,[/STRIKE]
Thank you for your message. I am currently [STRIKE]out of the office, in my[/STRIKE]on annual leave with limited email access. [STRIKE]to my e-mail.[/STRIKE] I will [STRIKE]be[/STRIKE] return[STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] on March 21, 2010 and [STRIKE]I’ll[/STRIKE] will respond to your e-mail as soon as possible. If you need assistance before then, [STRIKE]then[/STRIKE] you [STRIKE]may[/STRIKE] can reach me at +0000000.

1.For urgent births issues, please [STRIKE]feel free to[/STRIKE] contact Mr. …… at …@hotmail.com or 0000000.

2. For urgent deaths issues, please [STRIKE]feel free to[/STRIKE] contact Dr. …… at …@hotmail.com or 0000000; Or Dr. …… at …@hotmail.com or 0000000.

3. For urgent CDC issues, please [STRIKE]feel free to[/STRIKE] contact Dr. …… at …@hotmail.com or 0000000.

4. For urgent Health Promotion issues, please [STRIKE]feel free to[/STRIKE] contact Dr. …… at …@hotmail.com or 0000000.

5. For any other office issues, please [STRIKE]feel free to[/STRIKE] contact Mrs. …… at 000000 or 000000.

Thank you [STRIKE]for your understanding[/STRIKE].

[Your name]

[STRIKE] Best Regards,
Yours
[/STRIKE] ..........

See above for amendments. In an Out of Office reply, you don't need to format it like a letter, so don't bother with "Dear...." and don't finish with "Regards" or "Yours". Simply "Thank you" and your name suffice.

I removed "feel free to" from all the alternative numbers. The message needs to be short and simple, so "Please contact...." is fine.

Last edited:
Dear emsr2d2,
I am sorry for Mr-ing you ..
Can I be your friend? Can I get your e - mail?

Yousef

Dear emsr2d2,
I am sorry for Mr-ing you ..
Can I be your friend? Can I get your e - mail?

Yousef

I don't mind being Mr-ed! It's easier on this forum simply to refer to people by their username!

Sorry, I don't use the "friend" facility on this forum and I certainly don't give out my email address!!

I got your point, thanks.
If I want to check my CV where you advice me to post it for check?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back