Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Itake great displeasure to inform you about one of your credit cardservices.
Mycredit has been expired last year but I haven't yet receiveda new card, despite several requests and personal visits to yourbranch for new card. Your office said that you had already dispatched the cardthrough courier service provider Aramax. On contacting them, they have saidthat they had already returned back the card to the bank because of unavailableof customer. 

Unfortunately,I haven't received any calls from Aramex or Bank regarding the delivery of mycredit card. There might be a error in the contact details with your departmentotherwise I would have received call / intimation from the courier service. 
Youhad already charged annual fee and additional fee for replacement card but tovain I haven't yet received a new card. 

It is now been a year since I have requested for a new credit card and, you maycharge me another renewal fee for the new card as the one (which you are sayingthat the one has been issued) is going to be expired soon.

Kindlylook into this matter and arrange a new card as soon as possible, and waive offthe renewal charges

I [STRIKE]take great displeasure to inform[/STRIKE] am writing to you about one of your credit card services.

My credit card [STRIKE]has been[/STRIKE] expired last year, but I haven't yet received a new card, despite several requests and personal visits to your branch. [STRIKE]for new card.[/STRIKE] Your office said that you had already dispatched the card through courier service provider Aramax. On contacting them, [STRIKE]they have said[/STRIKE] I was informed that they had already returned back the card to the bank because of "unavailablity of customer." 

Unfortunately, I [STRIKE]haven't[/STRIKE] hadn't received any calls from Aramex or the bank regarding the delivery of my credit card. I suspect there might be an error in the contact details you have for me on file. [STRIKE]with your department[/STRIKE] Otherwise, I presume would have [STRIKE]received call / intimation from[/STRIKE] contacted by the courier service. 

You had already charged the annual fee and an additional fee for a replacement card, but, unfortunately, [STRIKE]tovain[/STRIKE] I haven't yet received the new card. 

It is now [STRIKE]been[/STRIKE] a year since I [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] requested [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] a new credit card,
and , you may charge me another renewal fee for the new card as the one (which you are saying that the one has been issued) is going to be expired soon.
I don't understand the part highlighted in blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back