Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing this letter for a help from you. I had a great time to spend some days at your hotel last week. You could check this information base on this email address and hotel's database. Unfortunately, I forgot to take my watch when I checked out. I had just realized that after being on the airplane yesterday. It is an automatic watch, with black leather band and silver dial. The display is analog and case material is stainless steel. Honestly, I don't remember exactly where I leave it. But It could be in the bathroom or on the bed. I would deeply appreciate if you could help me take it back. I hope it is not too late for me to have it again.
If any additional information is required, please let me know.

Looking forward to your feedback!

Sincerely,
abc

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing [STRIKE]this letter[/STRIKE] to ask for your help with finding an item I left behind in your hotel. [STRIKE]from you.[/STRIKE]

I [STRIKE]had a great time to[/STRIKE] spent [STRIKE]some[/STRIKE] a few days at your hotel last week (27 Feb.-2 Mar.), and I really enjoyed my stay there.

[STRIKE] You could check this information base on this email address and hotel's database.[/STRIKE]
Unfortunately, I forgot to take my watch when I checked out, and I only [STRIKE]had just[/STRIKE] realized that after [STRIKE]being[/STRIKE] getting on the [STRIKE]air[/STRIKE] plane. [STRIKE]yesterday.[/STRIKE]

It is an automatic Casio watch, with a black leather band and a silver dial. The display is analog and the case [STRIKE]material[/STRIKE] is stainless steel.
[STRIKE]Honestly, I don't remember exactly where I leave it.
B[/STRIKE] I cannot remember where exactly I left it in the room, but it could have been in the bathroom or on the bed.

I would [STRIKE]deeply[/STRIKE] greatly appreciate it if you could help me locate my watch. It was a birthday present from my sister, so it has great sentimental value to me. [STRIKE]take it back.[/STRIKE]

I hope it is not too late for me to have my watch back. [STRIKE]it again.[/STRIKE]

If any additional information is required, please let me know.

Thank you for all your help, and I await your reply. [STRIKE]Looking forward to your feedback![/STRIKE]

Yours faithfully,

[STRIKE] Sincerely,[/STRIKE]
abc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back