Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Dear

As you are already aware that second issue of ABC Review journal has been printed. Further, for its distribution to Corporate & Education sector we are start dispatching of the same from the coming week.

Please find attached list of contacts to whom copies of ABC business review will be dispatched. To make this list more appropriate and to ensure to dispatch the copies to relevant people, you are requested to kindly review the attached list and provide us with your suggestions and/or if you would like to add any contact so email me.

thank you

Dear

As you are already aware that second issue of ABC Review journal has been printed. Further, for its distribution to Corporate & Education sector we are start dispatching of the same from the coming week.

Please find attached list of contacts to whom copies of ABC business review will be dispatched. To make this list more appropriate and to ensure to dispatch the copies to relevant people, you are requested to kindly review the attached list and provide us with your suggestions and/or if you would like to add any contact so email me.

thank you

As you are aware, Issue 2 of ABC Review Journal has now been printed. We will start despatching it to the Corporate and Education sectors in the coming week/from next week.
Please find attached a list of contacts to whom the journal will be despatched. To ensure the accuracy of the list, please review it and advise me by email of any deletions or additions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back