Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
Qatar
Dear Mr….,

Following our discussion held in the last meeting regarding your outstanding payments, you have agreed to clear the dues by three consecutive months’ installments, and you had promised that you would send an email to me confirming the payment schedule. However, so far, I have not received any email from you. Therefore, kindly send me the payment schedule confirmation by email as soon as possible.

Dear Mr….,

Following our discussion held in the last meeting regarding settlement of your outstanding payments, you have agreed to [STRIKE]clear the dues[/STRIKE] settle the payments by three consecutive months’ instalments, and you [STRIKE]had[/STRIKE] have promised that you would send an email to me confirming the payment schedule. However, so far, I have not received any email from you. [STRIKE]Therefore, kindly[/STRIKE] Please send me the payment schedule confirmation by email as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back