Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
[FONT=&quot]You live in an English speaking country and you want to do some voluntary unpaid work in a developing country. Write a letter to a company called Cultural Expedition, which organize such trips. In your letter :[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]-[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Explain why you want to do the voluntary work.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]- State what your skills and experience are.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]- Indicate where you would like to volunteer and for how long.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]=====================================================[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Dear Sir / Madam[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]I am writing this letter to request for voluntary work in Angola. I graduated from university last year. I would like to use my academic knowledge for helping people in a developing country. In addition, it would be better if I could obtain work experiences by this job.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Actually, I am a computer engineer and I was teaching computer courses during the studying in university, I have two years experience in this job and I am expert in computer software programming.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]As it is mentioned before, I would like to work in Angola because I have travelled to this country many times and I am familiar with its people and culture. I inform you that I am ready to work there for two years. I hope that I would be helpful for this job.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]I look forward to hearing from you,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Yours faithfully,[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]John Smith.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]You live in an English speaking country and you want to do some voluntary unpaid work in a developing country. Write a letter to a company called Cultural Expedition, which organize such trips. In your letter :[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]-[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Explain why you want to do the voluntary work.[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]- State what your skills and experience are.[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]- Indicate where you would like to volunteer and for how long.[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]=====================================================[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]Dear Sir or Madam:[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]I am writing this letter to request [STRIKE]for [/STRIKE]voluntary work in Angola. I graduated from university last year. I would like to use my academic knowledge [STRIKE]for helping[/STRIKE] to help people in a developing country. In addition, it would be better if I could obtain work experiences by this job. (Is this sentence really necessary?)[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]Actually, I am a computer engineer and I was teaching computer courses during [STRIKE]the studying[/STRIKE] my study in university. I have two years experience in this job and I am expert in computer software programming.[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]As it is mentioned before, I would like to work in Angola because I have travelled to this country many times and I am familiar with its people and culture. (Where is it mentioned before?) [STRIKE]I inform you that [/STRIKE] I am [STRIKE]ready[/STRIKE] prepared to work there for two years. I hope that I [STRIKE]would[/STRIKE] can be helpful in this endeavor and that you will consider my request.[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]I look forward to hearing from you,[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]Yours faithfully,[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]John Smith.[/FONT]​

Suggestions/comments.

thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back