Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Hi,

I hereby forwarding below email of school admission request letter format, please assist me in the letter require any changes or grammar mistake, kindly do the changes and forward to me. Am expecting your affirmative reply in this regard.

Thanks

Azhar

To,
Admission Officer
Indian International School Dammam (IISD)

Subject: Application for Admission of my two children’s into Class 2nd & UKG (Transfer from Indian International School Jubail)

Dear Sir,

We wish to seek your approval of my two children’s (Mohammed Saim & Raeed Azharuddin) admission into your school in class 2nd and UKG.

We have met with the IISD principal who advised us to write this application letter to provide me admission link to my email address and for submitting the form by online.

We attach here the Transfer certificates (TC) who reviewed by IISD principal.

Due to my job changes in Al Khobar city, we are seeking admission for my children’s into your school. Please kindly consider our children as potential students in your school.

Thank you very much for your kind attention and we look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:
Hi,

I hereby forwarding below email of school admission request letter format, please assist me in the letter require any changes or grammar mistake, kindly do the changes and forward to me. Am expecting your affirmative reply in this regard.

Thanks

Azhar

Respected Sir,

Sub: Seeking School Admission of my children for class 2nd & UKG(Transfer from Indian International School Jubail)

The purpose of this letter is to request that you consider my 2 child admissionfor enrolment to your school in 2nd and UKG class. We have alsoattached Transfer Certificate which we received from Indian International SchoolJubail for your review.

My both child has studied at Indian International School Jubail,One child studied up to Class 1st and another one up to class LKG.

Due to my Job Changes in Al Khobar City. We are requestingadmission for my children in your School. Please kindly consider our children aspotential students in your school.

As we met with IISD Principle and advise us to sendapplication letter to IT department for sending link on your email address andto fill admission form by online.
Kindly attached Transfer Certificated whichis checked by IISD principle.

Thank you very much for your kind attention and we lookforward to hearing from you

Regard’s

Parents

When you copied and pasted your text, several spaces were lost. Please click on "Edit Post", add the missing spaces and then click "Save". Once you have done that, we will look at the content.

please correct my grammer

To,
The Principal,
Sub: Request for seeking School Admission of my children for class 2nd & UKG (Transfer from Indian International School Jubail)

Respected Sir,

The purpose of this letter is to request that you consider my two (2) Children admission for enrolment to your school in 2nd and UKG class. We have also attached Transfer Certificates, which we received from Indian International School Jubail for your review.

My children have studied at Indian International School Jubail (IISJ), One child studied up to Class 1st and another one up to class LKG.

Due to my Job Changes in Al Khobar City. We are requesting admission for my children in your school for class 2nd and UKG.
Please kindly consider our children as potential students in your school.

As we met with IISD Principle and advised us to send application letter to IT department for sending link on your email address and to fill admission form by online. Kindly attached Transfer Certificates, which is checked by IISD principle.Thank you very much for your kind attention and we look forward to hearing from you.

Regard’s
Parents

Last edited:
Re: please correct my grammer

To,
The Principal,
[STRIKE]Sub[/STRIKE] Re: [STRIKE]Request for seeking Schoo[/STRIKE]l Application for Admission of my children(names?) [STRIKE]for [/STRIKE] into Class 2nd & UKG (Transfer from Indian International School Jubail)

[STRIKE]Respected[/STRIKE] Dear Sir/Madam (or the principal's name if you know it),

We wish to
[STRIKE]to request that you consider[/STRIKE] seek your approval of my two [STRIKE](2)[/STRIKE] children's(what are their names?) admission [STRIKE]for enrolment[/STRIKE]into your school in 2nd and UKG class. We [STRIKE]have also[/STRIKE] attach[STRIKE]ed[/STRIKE] here the transfer Certificates [STRIKE]which we received[/STRIKE] from Indian International School Jubail for your [STRIKE]review[/STRIKE] perusal.

My children [STRIKE]have [/STRIKE]studied at Indian International School Jubail (IISJ), One child(name?) studied up to Class 1st and another one(name?) up to Class LKG.

Due to my job changes in Al Khobar City, we are [STRIKE]requesting[/STRIKE] seeking admission for my children into your school for Class 2nd and UKG.
Please kindly consider our children as potential students in your school.

[STRIKE]As we[/STRIKE] We have met with the IISD Principle [STRIKE]and [/STRIKE] who advised us to send this application letter to the IT department for sending link on your email address and to fill admission form by online (I do not get understand this). [STRIKE]Kindly[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]Please find attached the Transfer Certificates which [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] have been checked by IISD principle.[/STRIKE] (repeated)

Thank you very much for your kind attention and we look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Parents

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back