Phonetic alphabet

Status
Not open for further replies.

tolalala

Member Type
Other
Hello,

I am new to the forum and am still finding my way around, but I was wondering if someone could suggest a weblink for learning the phonetic alphabet.

I am a native English speaker but will be studying a CELTA course next month and could really use a good website to help aid me with understanding and learning of the phonetic alphabet.

Many thanks.

Hello,

I am new to the forum and am still finding my way around, but I was wondering if someone could suggest a weblink for learning the phonetic alphabet.

I am a native English speaker but will be studying a CELTA course next month and could really use a good website to help aid me with understanding and learning of the phonetic alphabet.

Many thanks.
Try these. There are plenty of links from them:

International Phonetic Alphabet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Phonetic Chart of IPA symbols
International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA)

hi.I have just been a member of this forum and I was looking for the same thing like you:) I am having linguistic exam this weekend and studying it now. I have some pictures about it and if you give me your e-mail adress I would be happy for helping you.
good luck :)

Hello,

Many thanks.

Dear member,

Talking of CELTA, I don't know if you would share your experience after you finish the course. I am interesting as well at the course, and others' experiments would be of a great help. Wish you all the best luck with the course.

J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back