Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
HI , i am going to take password english test . Anyone knows how to score B2 for the test ? , what is the marks for B2 ? and Does any details should know about the test ?

I am so worry about that so if anyone know , pls answer my questions . Thanks in advance ^^

You can find a practice Password test here: English Language Testing: Password Sample test

Taking the practice test may alleviate your worry somewhat.

Capitalize I, don't leave a space between the end of a word and a punctuation mark, and end each sentence with a full stop.

[STRIKE]HI[/STRIKE] Hi, I am going to take the Password English test. Does anyone [STRIKE]knows[/STRIKE] know how to score B2 for the test? (no comma required) What is the [STRIKE]marks[/STRIKE] pass mark for B2? [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] Does anyone have any [STRIKE]details[/STRIKE] information I should know about the test?

I am [STRIKE]so[/STRIKE] very [STRIKE]worry[/STRIKE] worried about [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] it so if anyone knows, [STRIKE]pls[/STRIKE] please answer my questions. Thanks in advance. [STRIKE]^^[/STRIKE]

Whenever you write in English, in a test or in this forum, it is important to follow the rules of written English:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.

"Worry" is a verb. "Worried" is an adjective.
Please look carefully at my corrections in red. They might help you in your test.

thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back