Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Marriage is a very beautiful relationship. It bonds the two person in a relationship. Actually it is a relationship between two families. In case of arrange marriage two persons come in a relationship for the sake of the happiness of their families.Two unknown persons starts live together after marriage and they become a soul mate. In the starting of the relationship, life is very smooth and beautiful. They care each other, love each other. Both of them have a lots of expectations from each other. when these expectations has not full filled then there are clashes between them.There are arguments between them.
But in reality how much there are conflicts and arguments between them but they cannot live without each other. Because we accept each other with their strength and weaknesses. Life partners cover the weaknesses of each other and also help each other to overcome from them. They never taunt each other on such weaknesses. Marriage is a very strong bond which ties two persons in a relationship and gives them strength to continue this relationship lifelong despite of difficulties.

Last edited:
I would have a go at it if you take heed of my previous comment about leaving a space after a full-stop and comma.
Also space out separate words and put commas where appropriate.

Correct spelling: strength

Please check it.

When must you submit it to your teacher for grading?

Marriage is a relationship between two imperfect human beings.

:)

1. Do not make any more edits to your original post.
2. Please space between paragraphs.
3. What is the answer to Barb's question?

This is not any type of assignment.It is just a writing practice.

Marriage is a very beautiful relationship. It bonds the two person in a relationship. Marriage is not only a relationship between two individuals, but it is also a relationship between two families. In the case of an arranged marriage two persons come together to benefit their families. Two people who don't know each other start a life together.

You can also say:

Two people who are strangers to each other start a life together.

(It is certainly true that a marriage can be a beautiful relationship.)

Marriage is a bond between two individuals. Also, to is not only a relationship between two individuals, but it also a relationship between two families.

Got to go!

Note that "Thanx" doesn't not exist in English. The word you need is "Thanks". Also please note that there is no reason to write a new post to say "Thanks". Simply click on the "Thank" button in the bottom left-hand corner of any post you find helpful.

Well, I guess I was in too much of a hurry. (I was running out of time.) I will try again.

Marriage is a bond between two individuals. Also, it is not only a relationship between two individuals, but it is also a relationship between two families. In the case of an arranged marriage, two people are brought together for the sake of the happiness of their families. Two people who previously had not known each other start a life committed to each other. At th start of the relationship life is very smooth and beautiful. They care about each other and love each other. ​(We are talking about an arranged marriage here, and you know they didn't get together because of love.) Both of them have a lot of expectations from each other. when these expectations are not fulfilled then there are clashes between them. There are arguments.

But they learn to accept each other's limitations. They learn that that they each have their strengths and weaknesses. Marriage becomes a lasting bond.

Well, what do you think about that?

Say: "It bonds the two people in a relationship."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back