Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
South Korea
Online Development - Making online friends causes problems.

However, as the online world developed, even apps to make friends online were created. Even an app has been created to make Korean and Japanese friends online. Kakao Talk create online open chats where you can make friends online from all over the country. Moreover, you can make a boyfriend or a girlfriend.

I object to making friends online. Not long ago, I watched online news that a boy made an online friend, met her several times because he became fond of her, but later when she refused him, he stalked and murdered her. Of course, if you are lucky to meet a good friend, there is no problem, but online can cause considerable problems.
====================
Could you correct the underlined part?

Online Development - Making online friends causes problems.

[STRIKE]However, [/STRIKE] As the online world [STRIKE]developed[/STRIKE] develops, [STRIKE]even[/STRIKE] apps to make friends online[STRIKE]were [/STRIKE] are created. [STRIKE]Even[/STRIKE] An apphas been created to make friends with Koreans and Japanese friends [STRIKE]online[/STRIKE]. Kakao Talk has created online open chats where you can make friends online from all over the country. Moreover, you can make[STRIKE] a boyfriend or a girlfriend.[/STRIKE] friends with both sexes.

I object to making friends online. Not long ago, I watched online news that a boy made [STRIKE]an online friend[/STRIKE] friends with a girl online, met her several times because he [STRIKE]became fond of [/STRIKE] liked her, but later, when she [STRIKE]refused [/STRIKE] rejected him, he stalked her and later murdered her. Of course, if you are lucky to meet a good [STRIKE]friend[/STRIKE] person online and becomes friends, there is no problem, but [STRIKE]online can cause[/STRIKE] there have been cases where friendships made online encounter considerable problems.
====================
Could you correct the underlined part?

I object to meeting friends online.

Try:

You need to be careful about meeting people you get acquainted with online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back