Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Gujarati
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I am writing an article on the two phone models i.e. OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 7. Its title is OnePlus 6 Vs OnePlus 7

Following are some points of the article.

Display

The OnePlus 6 has a 6.28-inch 1080 x 2280 AMOLED screen with an aspect ratio of 19:9. The OnePlus 7 has a 6.41-inch 2340 x 1080 AMOLED screen with an aspect ratio 19.5:9. The former has a bezel less display with a big notch. The latter has a bezel less display with a water drop notch.

Camera
The OnePlus 6 and 7 both have a dual rear camera. While the old model's camera has a 16- megapixel main sensor and a 20- megapixel secondary sensor, the new model's camera is equipped with a main sensor of 48 megapixel and a secondary of 5 megapixel telephoto sensor. Both phones have the identical front camera of 16 megapixel sensor.
Performance
Performance of the OnePlus 6 is smooth and elegant. Due to an upgraded processor, the OnePlus 7 phone runs extremely fast.

Please, suggest any grammatical errors and give tips to improvise the article, to make it more presentable.

I have moved your thread to the appropriate section and changed the title to make it representative of the post.

I am writing an article on [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] two phone models i.e. OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 7. Its title is OnePlus 6 vs OnePlus 7

The following are some [STRIKE]points of[/STRIKE] excerpts from the article.

Display
The OnePlus 6 has a 6.28-inch 1080 x 2280 AMOLED screen with an aspect ratio of 19:9. The OnePlus 7 has a 6.41-inch 2340 x 1080 AMOLED screen with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. The former has a bezel-less display with a big notch. The latter has a bezel-less display with a waterdrop notch.

Camera
The OnePlus 6 and 7 both have a dual rear camera. While the older model's camera has a 16-megapixel main sensor and a 20-megapixel secondary sensor, the newer model's camera is equipped with a main [STRIKE]sensor of[/STRIKE] 48-megapixel sensor and a secondary [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] 5-megapixel telephoto sensor. Both phones have [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] an identical front camera [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] with a 16-megapixel sensor.

Performance

The performance of the OnePlus 6 is smooth and elegant. Due to an upgraded processor, the OnePlus 7 phone runs extremely fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back