Student or Learner
Native Language
Bosnian
Home Country
Bosnia Herzegovina
Current Location
Sweden
Have I made any mistakes?

One evening Mark pondered on his romance with Linda and had to admit that he was naive. He had been lied to from the start and refused to see the truth. Linda was only after his money, telling him her parents were sick and needed money for medicine while they were as healthy as ever. She often borrowed money from him, giving him different reasons, but never paid back. Mark smacked himself on the head with the palm of his hand. "How stupid I am!" he roared. "I wasted time and money on a gold digger who certainly despises me and takes him for a fool."

Have I made any mistakes?

One evening Mark pondered on his romance with Linda and had to admit that he was naive. He had been lied to from the start and refused to see the truth. Linda was only after his money, telling him her parents were sick and needed money for medicine while they were as healthy as ever. She often borrowed money from him, giving him different reasons, but she never paid him back. Mark smacked himself on the head with the palm of his hand. "How stupid I am!" he roared. "I wasted time and money on a gold digger who certainly despises me and takes me for a fool."

My suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back