Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
Oman has closed its borders via all travel outlets for a week and this might be extended for more weeks to come. So in order avoid any obstacle that might delay the process of my application. I suggest and you might be with me in my suggestion that it is right to start the process of my interviews as soon as possible and that waiting in this case is not in our favor.

I hope that you see my suggestion as something right

Last edited:
Oman has closed its borders via all travel outlets for a week and this might be extended for more weeks to come. So in order to avoid any obstacle that might delay the process of my application. I suggest that we start the process of my interviews as soon as possible.

I hope that you view my suggestion favorably

Please note the changes.

Please note the changes.

I suggest and you might be with me in my suggestion that it is right to start the process of my interviews as soon as possible

Thanks Tarheel. I appreciate your support in editing the above part.

I assume that you noticed that I deleted a bunch of words. That's something you need to work on (wordiness).

I assume that you noticed that I deleted a bunch of words. That's something you need to work on (wordiness).

Great. I got it. But as an English native speaker how can you say the same sentence. Just for my information and learning.

I guess you mean:

I want to start the process as soon as possible.

But I don't think you need to say that. You wouldn't suggest it in the first place if you didn't want to do it.

I suggest and you might be with me in my suggestion that it is right to start the process of my interviews as soon as possible

Thanks Tarheel. I appreciate your support in editing the above part.

I will not use it in the e-mail. Just for my learning, how I can say the following:

I said that in post #6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back