Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Tunisia
Current Location
Tunisia
i posted an essay and i would like anyone to help me finiding the mistakes and correct them as well :cry:

We don't do homework here, Siinda. Your teacher will mark it.

i needed some help because i couldn't find the mistakes that my teacher told me to correct in the essay that i wrote

I posted an essay and ​I would like [STRIKE]anyone[/STRIKE] someone to help me [STRIKE]finiding[/STRIKE] find the mistakes and correct them as well. :cry:

I needed some help because I couldn't find the mistakes that my teacher told me to correct in the essay that I wrote.

Please see my corrections to your posts above, in red. Are these the kinds of errors you make regularly in your English writing?

thank you that's what i need :) but actually the mistakes that i made in this essay :

The rise of unisex fragrances

Why is it that women love perfume as much as men love cars ?

This will never be the case after making the « Just for us » perfume.

« Just for us » is a new version of perfume, inspired from the oriental fragrance the « Oud » . Our perfume is created with a unique source of « oud » which is 100% natural , this new fragrance is powerfull and seductive that attracts mainly both sexes.
The liquid of the perfume is also innovative ; it is colored in black but becomes invisible when it touches the skin. « Just for us » shows that just a few ingredients can make a big impression. Votes of pear, saffron and orange flowers that enhances the sensuality of the Oud at the core.
Such a unique and smooth scent fragrance is available as 50 ml and 75 ml at rates of 150£ .
As well, this refreshing scent works for gals and guys; So why don’t you just be one of us ?

and thank you in advance

We don't do homework- that's your job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back