names of body parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jskostka

Member Type
English Teacher
I'm looking for a simple drawing of a human figure that I can use to teach the names of body parts (head, arms, legs, etc.) to my ESL students. I've searched the Internet, but I can find nothing suitable.

I thought it would be fun to play the game,"Simon Says," and have the students point to the head when Simon says, "Point to the head," etc.

Have you come across such a drawing? Or do you have other suggestions for teaching the names of body parts?

Many thanks!

I'm looking for a simple drawing of a human figure that I can use to teach the names of body parts (head, arms, legs, etc.) to my ESL students. I've searched the Internet, but I can find nothing suitable.

I thought it would be fun to play the game,"Simon Says," and have the students point to the head when Simon says, "Point to the head," etc.

Have you come across such a drawing? Or do you have other suggestions for teaching the names of body parts?

Many thanks!

Would it be possible for you to draw the outline of a human body and ask your students to name the different parts ?

715px-Human_body_features.jpg

All you have to do is search in Google "human body", in "Images". ;-)

I`m Medical Student - so this was very important information , too.
Thanks for advices - for websites which you`d shown here , I`ll use them for my studies !

Would it be possible for you to draw the outline of a human body and ask your students to name the different parts ?

In lessons I gave once (to admittedly small classes) I invited a student to come to the front and draw a person.

b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back