Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Is it written correctly ?
,,I amcurrently a student of the John Paul II 11th Grammar School with Integrated Classes in Warsaw, Poland''?
Thanks a lot in advance:)

Welcome to the forum, indifferent. Have you confused 'II' (= the second) and '11th'? If the school has an official name in English, what is it? If it hasn't, what is its official name in Polish?

Thanks:) I'm confused about the order of these words. I simply don't know if I should write the name of the school and then the number or quite the contrary.

What is the name of the school?

In Polish? If not, it's in the first post - John Paul II 11th Grammar School with Integrated Classes in Warsaw:)

So the school is named after Pope John Paul II and it is the 11th Grammar School in Warsaw? It's difficult to say how to write it in English because that would not be a natural school name in English.

If it can't be helped, I'll write it as I think. Anyway, thank you for your good intentions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back