Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Hello, everybody!

I am an English learner, but my writing skill is very poor. Perhaps, the best way to improve a skill is practising it every day, so I challenge myself to write daily stories/blog posts. However, I am a self-learner, and I need someone can check and give me comments on my posts. That cause I join UE forum. I hope you help me by your comments. Thank you for the time into my threat!

Hello, everybody!

I am an English learner, but my writing skill is very poor. Perhaps, the best way to improve a skill is practising it every day, so I challenge myself to write daily stories/blog posts. However, I am a self-learner, and I need someone [STRIKE]can[/STRIKE] to check my writing and give me comments on my posts. That's the reason [STRIKE]cause[/STRIKE] I joined the UE forum. I hope you can help me [STRIKE]by[/STRIKE] with your comments. Thank you for taking the time [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] to read my thread! [STRIKE]threat![/STRIKE]

Hello JulieGreen, and welcome to the forum. :)
We look forward to your contributions.

Hello JulieGreen, and welcome to the forum. :)
We look forward to your contributions.
Oh, I looked your comment. Thank you for editing it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back