[Grammar] my other engagement shouldn't be overlap with our meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahuldhoble

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Marathi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Thanks for the appreciation. I would like to say This is the idea which is born by you and brought up by me.
We will have this discussion at your suitable time . Let me know the meeting time So that U my other engagement shouldn't be overlap with our meeting.

Thanks for the appreciation. I would like to say This is the idea which is born by you and brought up by me.
We will have this discussion at your suitable time . Let me know the meeting time So that U my other engagement shouldn't be overlap with our meeting.

I'm not sure what you mean by "Thank you for the appreciation". Did the person to whom you are writing thank you for something?

I would like to say that this idea was initiated by you and brought to fruition by me (I'm not really sure what you meant here so I have done my best with it.)

I would like arrange a meeting to discuss this with you. Let me know when would be convenient for you and I will ensure that I do not have any other engagements which overlap/coincide with our meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back