Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
I want to ask some questions to the university, can somebody help me check my email?

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is OOO and I live in Shanghai, China, I am interested in pursuing a graduate degree in Agrobiotechnology and I am interested in OOO. I would love to apply for it in 2023.

I graduated from Mainland China's local undergraduate university but I went to Japan to continue my study there and received my master degree in Japan in 2020. So in this case, if I want to study at your university for another master course in a different field from my last master degree, do I need to take the APS certificate for my Chinese diploma?

Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter. I look forward to receiving your response.

Yours sincerely,
OOO

1- Use a dummy name instead of OOO.
2- What does APS mean?

The APS certificate is a condition for obtaining a student visa from the Belgian Embassy or the Consulate General in the People's Republic of China. The APS screening is not an academic selection procedure, but is meant to avoid document fraud and to guarantee an adequate language level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back