Native Language
Hungarian
Home Country
Hungary
Current Location
Romania
Hello,
does this sound natural?

My ideal job is one that challenges me to learn and grow both professionally and personally. I believe that continuous learning is a key to success in any career, and I am always seeking opportunities to expand my knowledge and skills. I am also inclined towards a job that provides a sense of purpose and meaning. I want to feel like the work I am doing is making a positive impact in some ways.

Hello. (Note that there is no need for a greeting. Just go straight in with your question.)
Does this sound natural?

My ideal job is one that challenges me to learn and grow both professionally and personally. I believe that continuous learning is a key to success in any career, and I am always seeking constantly seek opportunities to expand my knowledge and skills. I am also inclined towards a job that provides a sense of purpose and meaning. I want to feel like that the work I am doing do is making has a positive impact [in some ways way].
See above. I don't find the use of the continuous natural in this kind of text.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back