My friend wanted me to have him met a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tufguy

VIP Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
"One day I was standing with my friend in front of his house and we saw a girl that girl was in my office but I had already left that office by then or by this time. I was surprised to see her there. I told him that she used to work with me. That girl was quiet attractive so my friend asked me to have him met her but I told him that I couldn't do it because I never talked to her and he got dishearted and got angry with me."

Please check.

Again, please post your paragraphs for checking in this forum rather than Ask a Teacher.

"One day I was standing with my friend in front of his house and we saw a girl. [STRIKE]that girl was in my[/STRIKE] I used to work in the same office as her. [STRIKE]but I had already left that office by then or by this time.[/STRIKE] I was surprised to see her there. I told [STRIKE]him[/STRIKE] my friend that she used to work with me. [STRIKE]That[/STRIKE] The girl was [STRIKE]quiet[/STRIKE] quite attractive so my friend asked me to [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] introduce him [STRIKE]met[/STRIKE] to her but I told him that I couldn't do it because I had never [even] talked to her. [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] He [STRIKE]got[/STRIKE] was disheartened and got angry with me."

Please check.

See above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back