Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
My first employment was with V company. It sure made an impact on my further development for my career path but the biggest effect was on my personality through learning three values that changed my personality and that I still poses. The values are attitude, equality, and communication skills.

It learnt me the value of having a positive attitude is more important than work experience or skills that you poses.

It learnt me equality of all employees from CEO till office boy. And all to be called with its name.

It learnt me that your good communication skills would always lead you to be an effective manager, interactive team player, lovable colleague.

My first job was with V company. It had a huge impact on my career development. But the biggest effect was on my personality. I learned three values that changed my personality and that I still possess. The values are attitude, equality, and communication skills.

It taught me the value of having a positive attitude is more important than work experience or skills that you possess. [Are you sure? Would you rather have a brain surgeon with a good attitude or with skill and experience?}

It taught me the equality of all employees, from CEO to office assistant. And all to be called with its name. [The last line was confusing.]

It taught me that [STRIKE]your[/STRIKE] good communication skills help you to be an effective manager, [STRIKE]interactive[/STRIKE] team player, and lovable colleague.
My compliments on using effect correctly!

A learner learns. A teacher teaches.

Regarding attitude, it pays off when you have a positive attitude with some experience. It does not pay off if you have an extensive experience with a minimal attitude.

Regarding the last line, I mean that if we all greet each other without Mr./Ms.

Regarding attitude, it pays off when you have a positive attitude with some experience. It does not pay off if you have [STRIKE]an[/STRIKE] extensive experience but a poor attitude.

Regarding the last line, I mean that if we all greet each other without Mr./Ms.

I am not sure you will get the chance to acquire extensive experience if you have a bad attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back