Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
South Korea
[FONT=&#48148] I usually go on a trip with my family,,,,
I plan very loose itineraries . Because of my daughter, we can not cover tight schedules. I only determine what to do in a day and moving lines of each travel point. So I prefer to go on self-guided tours/free tours so that my family can do what we want to do when we want.[/FONT]

Are the underlined parts correct?

I usually go on a trip with my family.

You could say:

I like to go on trips with my family.

Or something like that.

I think the word you are looking for is flexible. Also, self-guided tours works. You could say:

We go on self-guided tours so we can do what we want to do when we want to do it.

(We plan trips, not iteneraries.)

I think the word you are looking for is flexible. Also, self-guided tours works. You could say:

We go on self-guided tours so we can do what we want to do when we want to do it.

(We plan trips, not iteneraries.)

What about these two?
[FONT=바탕]1. I make very loose itineraries. [/FONT]
[FONT=바탕]2. I plan very loose trips. [/FONT]

I would stick with flexible iteneraries. As for trips, perhaps open-ended or free-flowing.
:)

I usually go on a trip with my family,,,,

Yet again, what on earth is that bizarre string of commas supposed to be?

I would stick with flexible iteneraries. As for trips, perhaps open-ended or free-flowing.
The itinerary I meant was the one with not many visiting points due to the daughter's inability to move around well.
The following phrases are good, but I feel they are a little different from what I mean, but I'm not sure.

flexible iteneraries. As for trips, perhaps open-ended or free-flowing.

The itinerary I meant was one without too many stops due to my daughter's inability to move around well.
The following phrases are good, but I feel they are a little different from what I mean, but I'm not sure.

flexible iteneraries. As for trips, perhaps open-ended or free-flowing.

Well, I tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back