Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
South Korea
I often watch movies. I don't like movies very much, but sometimes I watch them if interesting movies come out
My favorite genre is action. Some people like horror movies or thriller movies. I used to watch them, too.
I don't watch the film genres that artificially surprises me and makes me cry because they’re not good to keep my mental state stable.
Of course, I can watch them well.

======================================
Could you correct the mistakes, especially underlined parts?

I often watch movies no full stop here even though I don't like [STRIKE]movies[/STRIKE] doing it very much. [STRIKE]but[/STRIKE] However, sometimes I watch them if they sound interesting. [STRIKE]movies come out[/STRIKE]

My favorite genre is action. Some people like horror [STRIKE]movies[/STRIKE] or thrillers. [STRIKE]movies.[/STRIKE] I used to watch them no comma here too.

I don't watch [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] film genres that [STRIKE]artificially[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]surprises[/STRIKE] surprise/shock me [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] or [STRIKE]makes[/STRIKE] make me cry because they’re not good [STRIKE]to keep[/STRIKE] for keeping my mental state stable.

Of course, I can watch them well. This is meaningless. We don't watch films "well".

======================================
Could you correct the mistakes, especially the underlined parts? (I removed the underlining because it made it difficult for me to respond using my own underlining.)

emsr2d2

So keannu, you don't like suspense movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back