Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
South Korea
When I watch a movie, I can concentrate well soon. However, I am curious about the background of filming this movie. How do they make a movie? Can an actor who uses Chroma Key to act with tears in the studio focus on the script?
How can an actor understand the script and even play a situation he has never experienced?
I have a lot of questions, so I look for the reviews and plot after watching a movie.
===========================================
Please correct the mistakes. In the underlined parts, are the articles correct?

When I watch a movie, I can concentrate well soon. I don't know what "soon" is doing in that sentence.

However, I am curious about the background of the filming of this movie. Which movie does "this" refer to? You haven't mentioned a specific movie yet.

How do they make a movie? Who are "they"? The actors? The director? The camera operators?

Can an actor who uses Chroma Key to act with tears in the studio focus on the script? What is Chroma Key? What do you mean by "to act with tears"? What do you mean by "focus" - do you mean "concentrate" or "use their eyes to be able to read"?

How can an actor understand the script and even [STRIKE]play[/STRIKE] act out a situation he/she has never experienced? That's exactly the definition of what an actor does!

I have a lot of questions, so I look for [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] reviews and an explanation of the plot after watching a movie.

===========================================

Please correct the mistakes. In the underlined parts, are the articles correct?

Please note my corrections, questions and comments above. As you can see, the indefinite article was correct before "movie" but the definite article before "reviews" was wrong.

Keannu, in the other one you said that you don't like movies much. Now it seems that you have completely changed your mind. Also, most people focus on the final product (what's on the screen). If you are wondering how movies get made I hope you can wait until the movie is over before doing that or that will probably lessen your enjoyment of the movie you're watching.

I suggest that you use fewer adverbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back