Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I want to issue a memo to all employees to use email alway to communicate with others. Please see below.

Dear all,

From now onwards, all are requested to use email as our communication tool. All kinds of communications should be through email only. No verbal instructions or requests will be entertained anymore.

Aren't your staff allowed to talk to each other?

Last edited by a moderator:
Aren't your staff allowed to talk to each other?
All are allowed to talk to each other. But official matters should be in written through email. That's what I mean

I want to issue a memo to all employees advising/instructing them to only/always use email alway to communicate. with others. Please see below.

Dear all,

From now onwards on, all are everyone is requested required to use email as our for official communications. tool.
All kinds of communications should be through email only.
Unnecessary (tautologous).
No verbal instructions or requests will be entertained accepted. anymore.
All are Everyone is allowed to talk to each other no full stop here but official matters should be discussed/disseminated in written through by email only. That's what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back