Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Malaysia
Hi, I have composed a feedback to post on online on my make up artist. Can you please check the grammar for me.

Good and bad experience when hiring a makeup artist for my “Big Day”.

When it comes to their wedding day every woman dreams big, and hiring the right makeup artist is an important part of the dream.

Same here! After a lot of consideration, I decided to choose my favorite make-up artist and sent them an inquiry of the rate and availability via FB. But after a lot of lame excuses from them, which I can’t stand, it ended in frustration and I immediately decided to make up my mind to do my own make-up for my big day. The unbelievable part is the local makeup artist decided to quote me an international charges because the wedding venue is out of city.

If they’re reading this write up, my advice to them is, since you only respond to messages a week or 2 weeks later, please hire someone to take charge of your inquiries, instead giving some lame excuses. Please do not make people to wait for more than 3-5 days by not replying to emails or messages to confirm the slot.

After all the emotional feelings, I was seriously considering going it alone and doing my makeup myself and am quite particular with what I like so was not looking forward to having someone else do it. That was until my baby sister convinced me of the value in the right makeup artist and referred me to a makeup artist on Instagram… it was the best decision I made!

From the moment my eyes landed on his IG profile, I knew I wanted him to do my wedding make up! That’s is none other than our beloved Vicky. I booked Vicky exactly a week ago of my wedding date and I think that’s god’s plan, God's plan will not fail. I hired him to do the makeup for myself, 4 bridesmaids, 3 sisters, and my mother. Everyone looked like the most amazing versions of themselves!

Thank you so much my dear Kay for all your efforts on my wedding day. We were all very happy with our makeup and you made the experience very enjoyable. Moreover, I’m so incredibly grateful that I had the fortune of having you as my make-up artist for the big day. I was blown away with your work and now realize that good makeup artists are hard to come by – but Kay is definitely one of them. Kay not only made the whole wedding party look genuinely amazing, but he is so calm, funny and relaxed that he really makes the wedding morning enjoyable. You were an absolute joy to work with, and I would use you again and again if I could get married once more (but I don’t think the husband is too keen on the idea).

Hi, I have composed a feedback to post [STRIKE]on [/STRIKE]online on my make-up artist. Can you please check the grammar for me?

Good and bad experience when hiring a makeup artist for my “Big Day”.

When it comes to their wedding day every woman dreams big, and hiring the right makeup artist is an important part of the dream.

Same here! After a lot of consideration, I decided to choose my favorite makeup artist and sent them an inquiry of the rate and availability via FB. But after a lot of lame excuses from them, which I [STRIKE]can’t[/STRIKE] couldn't stand, it ended in frustration and I immediately decided [STRIKE]to make up my mind[/STRIKE] to do my own make-up for my big day. The unbelievable part is the local makeup artist decided to quote me [STRIKE]an[/STRIKE] international charges because the wedding venue is out of city.

If they’re reading this writeup, my advice to them is, since you only respond to messages a week or 2 weeks later, please hire someone to take charge of your inquiries, instead of giving some lame excuses. Please do not make people[STRIKE] to[/STRIKE] wait for more than 3-5 days by not replying to emails or messages to confirm the slot.

After all the emotional feelings, I was seriously considering going it alone and doing my makeup myself and am quite particular with what I like so was not looking forward to having someone else do it. That was until my baby sister convinced me of the value in having the right makeup artist and referred me to a makeup artist on Instagram -it was the best decision I made!

From the moment my eyes landed on his IG profile, I knew I wanted him to do my wedding makeup! That’s is none other than our beloved Vicky. I booked Vicky exactly a week [STRIKE]ago of [/STRIKE] before my wedding date and I think that’s God’s plan, and God's plan will not fail. I hired him to do the makeup for myself, 4 bridesmaids, 3 sisters, and my mother. Everyone looked like the most amazing versions of themselves!

Thank you so much my dear Kay for all your efforts on my wedding day. We were all very happy with our makeup and you made the experience very enjoyable. Moreover, I’m so incredibly grateful that I had the fortune of having you as my make-up artist for the big day. I was blown away with your work and now realize that good makeup artists are hard to come by – but Kay is definitely one of them. Kay not only made the whole wedding party look genuinely amazing, but he is so calm, funny and relaxed that he really makes the wedding morning enjoyable. You were an absolute joy to work with, and I would use you again and again if I could get married once more (but I don’t think the husband is too keen on the idea).

[STRIKE]Good and bad[/STRIKE] Mixed experience [STRIKE]when[/STRIKE] hiring a makeup artist for my “Big Day”.

When it comes to their wedding day, every woman dreams big, and hiring the right makeup artist is an important part of the dream.

Same here! After a lot of consideration, I [STRIKE]decided to choose[/STRIKE] chose my favorite make-up [1] artist and sent them an inquiry [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] about the rate and availability via FB. But after a lot of lame excuses from them, which I can’t stand, it ended in frustration and I immediately decided to [STRIKE]make up my mind to[/STRIKE] do my own make-up [1] for my big day. The unbelievable part is [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] that a local makeup artist decided to quote me an international [STRIKE]charges[/STRIKE] rate because the wedding venue [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] was out of the city.

If they’re reading this write up, my advice to them is, since you only respond to messages after a week or two, [STRIKE]weeks later,[/STRIKE] please hire someone to take charge of your inquiries, instead giving some lame excuses. Please do not make people [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] wait for more than 3-5 days by not replying to emails or messages to confirm [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] a reservation. [STRIKE]slot.[/STRIKE]

After all the [STRIKE]emotional feelings,[/STRIKE] stress and uncertainty, I was seriously considering going it alone and doing my makeup myself, and I am quite particular [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] about what I like, so I was not looking forward to having someone else do it. That was until my baby sister convinced me of the value [STRIKE]in the right[/STRIKE] of a competent makeup artist and referred me to a makeup artist on Instagram. It was the best advice I received. [STRIKE]decision I made![/STRIKE]

From the moment my eyes landed on his IG profile, I knew I wanted him to do my wedding make up! That’s is none other than our beloved Vicky. I booked Vicky exactly a week [STRIKE]ago of[/STRIKE] before my wedding date, and I think [STRIKE]that’s god’s[/STRIKE] that was God's plan; God's plan will not fail. I hired him to do the makeup for me, and for my [STRIKE]myself, 4[/STRIKE] four bridesmaids, three sisters, and my mother. Everyone looked like the most amazing versions of themselves!

Thank you so much my dear Kay for all your efforts on my wedding day. We were all very happy with our makeup, and you made the experience very enjoyable. Moreover, I’m so incredibly grateful that I had the fortune of having you as my make-up artist for the big day. I was blown away with your work and now realize that good makeup artists are hard to come by – but Kay is definitely one of them. Kay not only made the whole wedding party look genuinely amazing, but he is so calm, funny and relaxed that he really makes the [STRIKE]wedding morning[/STRIKE] whole thing enjoyable. You were an absolute joy to work with, and I would use you again and again if I could get married once more (but I don’t think [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] my husband is too keen on the idea).
[1]: Choose one spelling of makeup/make-up and be consistent with it.
[2]: How did Vicky morph into Kay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back