Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
United States
Here is the story. I want to write an essay to argue Johnson in the below story is stressful.
Johnson just graduated from college and he got a management job. Within one year, he move his wife and children to a bigger house in a better neighborhood.

I select the below topic and three main details.

Life is stressful for a new manager because there are many difficult new issues to be handled.

• First, Johnson has a difficult time while he is in a management position and he has no experience of it.
  • Secondly, Johnson has financial things to handle because of his need.
  • Finally, he is busy so that he doesn't have time to worry about other things.

Are the topic and the main details proper? Would you please help me out?

seems ok to me

It seems [strike]ok[/strike] OK to me.

Teechar, your profile says you are an English teacher. If that is the case, you should know that it is important to write in full sentences and to use correct capitalisation and punctuation. Remember that the learners here will see your profile and assume that everything you write is correct. Don't disappoint them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back