Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
I am writing my MA thesis and I need some help with English (British or American) -native speakers. I have a short exercise and I'd be enormously glad if you could complete it or even pass it to some of your friends. If you decide to complete the exercise, please remember to answer in full sentences. Write the first answer that comes to your mind. You'll find it here.

I will do it for you.

Last edited:
Actually, having looked at it, it is so incorrect as to be un-doable. As if every native speaker was from the UK or the USA!

I stated that I needed help of American or British native speakers. I'm interested only in this particular contrast so please don't take offence that other English native speakers aren't mentioned in it. But in order not to hurt anyone I changed the question of origin so that other English native speakers can participate in it. What do you consider so incorrect? Can you elaborate upon it?

Last edited:
I just did it and I didn't see anything wrong. But then, I'm English!

Hello,
I'll help you send me pm msg

Welcome to the forums, muzzo. You can't send or recieve PMs until you have made at least ten posts.

"I need some help from English (British or American) -native speakers"
"I'd be enormously glad " should be "I would really appreciate"

I just completed it but I'm afraid I didn't read the whole of your first post properly and I did not answer in full sentences. I simply gave the word(s) I would use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back