Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
Hey guys, I need help with a sample I have in one of my song, since i'm going to make a lyrics video and, well, I have to know what he's saying :-D

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1WgnXRlt9Qf

Last edited:
Can you not understand any of it?! We expect learners to make their own attempt first so please post a transcript of the words you can understand, leaving spaces for the words you can't make out, and we'll try to help you.

Can you not understand any of it?! We expect learners to make their own attempt first so please post a transcript of the words you can understand, leaving spaces for the words you can't make out, and we'll try to help you.

Of course I can. It sounds to me "what I drop down in a boosted chest ", but I can't give no meaning to it.

It sounds to me like "Put the drunk/trunk down in a busted chest". Admittedly, that makes no sense at all but I don't listen to that kind of "music" at all so perhaps it makes sense to someone who does!

By the way, every instance of the word "I" should have been capitalised in post #1, not just two of them.

It sounds to me like "Put the drunk/trunk down in a busted chest". Admittedly, that makes no sense at all but I don't listen to that kind of "music" at all so perhaps it makes sense to someone who does!

By the way, every instance of the word "I" should have been capitalised in post #1, not just two of them.

Well, that's the mobile keyboard with auto-correct in Italian instead of English.

Then you'll have to override it.

It sounds to me like "Put the drunk/trunk down in a busted chest".

That's what I thought, though there's no /t/ at the end of chest, but chess makes even less sense.

That's what I thought, though there's no /t/ at the end of chest, but chess makes even less sense.

In the rapper's dialect, "chest" is pronounced like ​chess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back