Interested in Language
Native Language
German
Home Country
Germany
Current Location
Germany
Hello,
i would be greateful if someone could rectify my letter that i would like to send to my Girl friend .
Thanking you
Regards
Thomas Abraham

Words cannot describe how happy I am today as this is the day that God created his masterpiece who within a short span of time has grown in my heart like a triumph.
I thank God for sending me this this gift of his with whom I would like to wake up every day and spend the rest of my life.
So on this auspicious day of yours I wish that the Lord almighty showers his blessings on you and that all you dreams come true. May the angels sing praises and hyms for thanking God in designing a Masterpiece like you.
Happy birthday my Love.

Hello,

Words cannot describe how happy I am today as this is the day that God created his masterpiece who within a short span of time has grown in my heart like a triumph.
I thank God for sending me this this gift of his with whom I would like to wake up every day and spend the rest of my life.
So on this auspicious day of yours I wish that the Lord almighty showers his blessings on you and that all your dreams come true. May the angels sing praises and hymns [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] thanking God for designing a Masterpiece like you.
Happy birthday my Love.

Don't capitalize girlfriend.

:)

Don't capitalise "masterpiece" or "love" either. Usually "Lord Almighty" has both words capitalised.

thank you teachers

Well, I didn't catch everything. (I suppose that's why there's more than one of us.)

Please click on the "Thank" button to express appreciation.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back