Letter of recommendation - another one !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy0710

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
South Korea
Hello, my supervisor wanted me to draft the letter of recommendation for graduate school as same as my professor...

Please check for me, Thank you !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear XXX

It is my pleasure to write this letter of recommendation regarding OOO on her behalf and I support her decision and strong desire to take her dedication and skill to the next level.

I had been her supervisor for 3 years from 2012 to 2014 at XXX Regional Office of ZZZ. As a head of Marketing and Fundraising team which she belongs to, I would like to mention that OOO is reliable and intelligent person with a strong desire to be outstanding and talented individual.

Misun has been mainly in charge of public relation and marketing our brand and campaign since she joined the company. She has always taken his role seriously and is passionate about her results. Beyond her passion on driving performance, Misun demonstrated that she is an excellent communicator and a natural leader by well-organizing and managing the volunteer groups for conducting campaigns. With her hard work and dedication, our fundraising goal has grown by 30% every year.

Overall, OOO is a self-motivated and able employee and I certainly believe that she show outstanding ability needed to be one of remarkable students for your school. While her leaving our company to attend graduate school is a loss to us, I strongly recommend her for further education at your school, where she can develop and apply her bright talents.

Sincerely

XXX
Head of Marketing and Fundraising team at XXX Regional Office
ZZZ

Dear AXX,

It is my pleasure to write this letter of recommendation [STRIKE]regarding OOO[/STRIKE] on [STRIKE]her[/STRIKE] behalf of OOO, and I support her decision and strong desire to take her dedication and skill to the next level.

I [STRIKE]had been[/STRIKE] was her supervisor for 3 years, from 2012 to 2014, at ABC's ZZZ Regional Office. [STRIKE]of ZZZ.[/STRIKE] As the head of our Marketing and Fundraising team which she is a valuable member of, [STRIKE]belongs to,[/STRIKE] I would like to mention that OOO is a reliable and intelligent person with a strong desire to be an outstanding and talented individual.

Misun has been mainly in charge of public relations and marketing campaigns for our brand [STRIKE]and campaign[/STRIKE] since she joined the company. She has always taken [STRIKE]his[/STRIKE] her role seriously and is passionate about [STRIKE]her[/STRIKE] achieving the best results. Beyond her [STRIKE]passion on driving[/STRIKE] exceptional performance, Misun demonstrated that she is an excellent communicator and a natural leader by [STRIKE]well-[/STRIKE] effectively organizing and managing the volunteer groups for [STRIKE]conducting[/STRIKE] our campaigns. With her hard work and dedication, our fundraising goal has grown by 30% every year.

Overall, OOO is a self-motivated and able employee, and I [STRIKE]certainly believe[/STRIKE] am confident that she [STRIKE]show[/STRIKE] will be an outstanding [STRIKE]ability needed to be one of remarkable[/STRIKE] student [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] in your school. While her leaving our company to attend graduate school is a loss [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] for us, I strongly recommend her for further education at your school, where she can develop and apply her [STRIKE]bright[/STRIKE] innovative talents.

Yours sincerely,

XYZ
Head of Marketing and Fundraising team at ABC Regional Office,
ZZZ
I presume OOO = Misun. ;-)
ABC = COMPANY NAME.
ZZZ = LOCATION.

wow! it is really helpful for me. thanks a lot!

Hello, my supervisor [STRIKE]wanted[/STRIKE] wants me to draft [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] a letter of recommendation for graduate school as same as (I don't know what you mean by that but it's ungrammatical) my professor.

Please check it for me. Thank you!

Wow! [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] That is really helpful for me. Thanks a lot!

Note my corrections to the other parts of your posts. Always follow these rules of written English:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Aways capitalise the word "I".
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back