Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
Dear XXX XXX Team,

I really appreciate your kind assistance and appreciated.
As, I was asked yesterday during my interview with the pharmaceutical panel to send you an Email proofing that Newcastle University has approved my enrollment as a Toxicology PhD student at Newcastle university without any considerations and that they had accepted all my submitting documents "especially my IELTS overall score 6.0".
- I have attached for you in this Email a recent screenshot for my acceptance status at the Newcastle University applicant portal. (They are only waiting for my ATAS approval certificate to give me the final unconditional approval letter and as you know that the ATAS certificate has only 6 months validity and my PhD study is expected to be on the 25[SUP]th[/SUP] December)I have applied for the ATAS approval certificate and It is expected to receive it by 12[SUP]th[/SUP] of April and after that Newcastle University will send me directly my unconditional final approval letter.

- Also from reading the University English entry requirements, I would think that it fits into my IELTS score as they nominated that some degree programs where there is a significantly reduced demand for some aspects of English Language proficiency because of the scientific/mathematical nature of the coursework and assessment. In these circumstances entry may be set at IELTS 6.0 instead of 6.5, with no component mark below IELTS 5.5.
- I also attached for you a table containing all the English requirements for the enrolment of Post-graduate studies at Newcastle University in which the total score 6.0 of the academic IELTS is generally accepted.
I would like also to nominate you, that I have been started studying general English courses at the British Council Al-Agouza branch since the last month. This has a great influence on improving my general English language skills ( I'm now enrolled at the upper-intermediate band). In addition to, I have re-applied for taking the academic IELTS test aiming to get a higher score (my exam will be held at next May).

The attachments in this Email: screenshots for (1- My acceptance status at the Newcastle University applicant portal 2- Proof for submission for an enquiry to get my ATAS approval certificate 3- University English entry requirements for some fields like science and mathematics 4- The English requirements table for the Postgraduate studies at Newcastle University 5- ATAS approval certificate that I have received before but it will be expired in next June prior to the start date of My PhD)

I am really sorry for writing this long Email and thanks again for all your efforts
Sincerely,
XXX SSS
Lecturer Assistant at department of Pharmacology and Toxicology at Faculty of Pharmacy, XXX University

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear XXX XXX Team,

[STRIKE] I really appreciate your kind assistance and appreciated.
As[/STRIKE] I was asked yesterday during my interview with the pharmaceutical panel to send you an email [STRIKE]proofing[/STRIKE] proving that Newcastle University has approved my enrollment as a toxicology PhD student [STRIKE]at Newcastle university[/STRIKE] without any prerequisites [STRIKE]considerations[/STRIKE] and that they had accepted all my submitted [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] documents [STRIKE]"especially[/STRIKE] including my IELTS certificate showing an overall score of 6.0.

I have attached [STRIKE]for you in[/STRIKE] with this email a recent screenshot from the applicant portal website [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] showing my acceptance status at [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] Newcastle University. They are only waiting for my ATAS approval certificate to give me the final unconditional approval letter and, as you know, [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] the ATAS certificate has only 6 months' validity and my PhD study is expected to [STRIKE]be[/STRIKE] start on the 25[SUP]th[/SUP] of December. I have applied for the ATAS approval certificate, and It is expected to receive [Who will receive it, you or the university?] it by the 12[SUP]th[/SUP] of April, [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] after which [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] Newcastle University will send me [STRIKE]directly[/STRIKE] my unconditional final approval letter.

Also, I believe that my IELTS score satisfies [STRIKE]from reading[/STRIKE] the university's English entry requirements, [STRIKE]I would think that it fits into my IELTS score as they nominated[/STRIKE] as it is clearly stated that for some degree programs where there is a significantly reduced demand for some aspects of English Language proficiency because of the scientific/mathematical nature of the coursework and assessment, [STRIKE]In these circumstances[/STRIKE] entry may be set at IELTS 6.0 instead of 6.5, with no component mark below IELTS 5.5.

[STRIKE]- I also attached for you[/STRIKE] Additionally, I have attached a table containing all the English language requirements for [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] enrolment [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] in postgraduate studies at Newcastle University in which [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] a total score of 6.0 [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] in the academic IELTS test is generally accepted.

[STRIKE]I would like also to nominate you, that[/STRIKE] Further, I [STRIKE]have been[/STRIKE] started [STRIKE]studying[/STRIKE] doing general English courses at the British Council, Al-Agouza branch since [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] last month. This has [STRIKE]a great influence on[/STRIKE] helped me improve [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] my general English language skills (I'm now enrolled [STRIKE]at[/STRIKE] in the upper-intermediate course.) [STRIKE]band).[/STRIKE] In addition to that, I have re-applied for [STRIKE]taking[/STRIKE] the academic IELTS test, and I am aiming to get a higher score (my exam will be held [STRIKE]at next[/STRIKE] in May).

[STRIKE]The attachments in[/STRIKE] Attached with this email are screenshots [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] of:
1- My acceptance status at the Newcastle University applicant portal
2- Proof [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] of submission [STRIKE]for an enquiry[/STRIKE] of request to get my ATAS approval certificate
3-
University English entry requirements for some fields like science and mathematics
4- The English requirements table for [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] Postgraduate studies at Newcastle University
5- ATAS approval certificate that I [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] received before but [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] which will [STRIKE]be[/STRIKE] expire in [STRIKE]next[/STRIKE] June, prior to the start date of My PhD.

[STRIKE]I am really sorry for writing this long Email and[/STRIKE] My sincere thanks [STRIKE]again[/STRIKE] for all your help with this matter. [STRIKE]efforts[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]Sincerely,
[/STRIKE]
Yours faithfully,

XXX SSS

Assistant Lecturer [STRIKE]Assistant[/STRIKE] at Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology-- [STRIKE]at[/STRIKE] Faculty of Pharmacy, XXX University

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back