Tamil
Home Country
Singapore
Current Location
Singapore
Could you please check the following?
Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is X Y.
I am writing to inquire about the possibility of having two Application IDs.
In fact, my visa interview appointment is scheduled for April 30 at Yerevan Armenia. Now at this stage I have to complete and then submit the DS-160 form. Due the fact that the form was filled properly, unfortunately it cannot be retrieved. I assume that it might have not been saved correctly on my computer system.
Now I want to know whether or not I am allowed to fill a new DS-160 form. If so, and as you know, I will be given new Application ID that is completely different form the ID that I have already scheduled my appointment with. Moreover, all the other dates are fully reserved, so I have difficulty rescheduling a new appointment.
I am looking forward hearing form you.
I really appreciate your help.

Sincerely, X.

Last edited:
Could you please check the following?
Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is X Y.
I am writing to inquire about the possibility of having two Application IDs.
In fact, my visa interview appointment is scheduled for April 30 at Yerevan Armenia. Now at this stage I have to complete and then submit the DS-160 form. Due the fact that the form was filled improperly, unfortunately it cannot be retrieved. I assume that it might have not been saved correctly on my computer system.
Now I want to know whether or not I am allowed to file a new DS-160 form. If so, and as you know, I will be given new Application ID that is completely different from the ID that I have already scheduled my appointment with. Moreover, all the other dates are fully reserved, so I have difficulty rescheduling a new appointment.
I am looking forward hearing from you.
I really appreciate your help.

Sincerely, X.

I don't know what you mean by my computer system. (I wouldn't use that if I were you.)

I don't know what you mean by my computer system. (I wouldn't use that if I were you.)
PC, I meant.
I think the following is incorrect:
Due to the fact that the form
I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:
Ah, I didn't catch all the errors. (Sometimes you mentally insert what is supposed to be there.) But you did catch them. Aha!
:)

Are the other sentences and structure correct?

Try this:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to inquire about an application for a non-immigrant visa, for which I was given the application ID 1234.

In fact, my visa interview appointment is scheduled for April 30 at your mission in Yerevan, Armenia. At this stage, I have to complete and then submit the DS-160 form. However, due to the fact that the form may not have been filled properly, unfortunately I am unable to retrieve my application. I assume that it might have not been saved correctly on the system.

Therefore, I am not sure whether I should file a new DS-160 form. If so, and as you know, I will be given new Application ID that is completely different from the ID that I have already scheduled my appointment with. Moreover, the other suitable dates are fully reserved, so I have difficulty rescheduling a new appointment.

Is there any way I can use my existing application ID to complete my application and keep my scheduled appointment?

I would really appreciate your help with this matter.

Yours faithfully,

Yi Ing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back