im a teacher but still im not confident. is there any correction in this letter

Jaya
Teacher
LKG

The Principal,
Amrutha Publlic School

Sub: Leave Letter

Dear Sir,
This is to inform you that I have been absent since February 8th 2015 due to my daughter's sickness. As she needed a sudden operation, I would have to stay with her. She will be hospitalized for three more weeks. So I kindly request you to considdr this letter as my leave letter and also extend my leave for 3 more weeks. I would be very thankful with you.

Yours faithfully,

Last edited:
The Principal,
Amrutha Publlic School.

[DATE]

Subject: Leave Letter

Dear Sir,
I wish to explain that my unintended absence since February 8th 2015, has been due to my daughter's sickness. Unfortunately and quite unexpectedly, she needed to have a sudden operation, so I had no choice but to stay with her.

She will remain hospitalized for three more weeks. Therefore, I kindly request that you consider this letter as my leave application letter and also extend my leave for 3 more weeks.

I trust that you will take into account my exceptional and extenuating circumstances and I thank you for your kind consideration.

My sincere and best regards.

Yours faithfully,

I'm a teacher, but still I'm not confident. is there any correction in this letter?

I think you mean to say:

Are there any mistakes in this letter?

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back