Interested in Language
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Malaysia
Short Synopsis
Lawak Ke Der 2015 is the fourth installment in the history of the popular comedy show by renowned comedians Harith Iskander, Afdlin Shauki, Douglas Lim & trio Bocey, a nonstop laughs from beginning to end.

Long Synopsis
Lawak Ke Der 2015 is the fourth installment in the history of the popular comedy show directed by distinguished actor/director/producer, Hans Isaac. The show features three major comedians namely Afdlin Shauki, Harith Iskander and Douglas Lim. It is merrier with new faces including Bintang Mencari Bintang comedy trio Bocey, a new stand-up comedian Rayza Mukmin and television personality Sherry Al-Haddad as their guest appearances.

Re: Can someone pls check my grammar in these few sentences below?

Short Synopsis
Lawak Ke Der 2015 is the fourth installment in the history of the popular comedy show by renowned comedians Harith Iskander, Afdlin Shauki, Douglas Lim & trio Bocey— a show of nonstop laughs from beginning to end.

Long Synopsis
Lawak Ke Der 2015 is the fourth installment in the history of the popular comedy show directed by distinguished actor/director/producer, Hans Isaac. The show features three major comedians: [STRIKE]namely[/STRIKE] Afdlin Shauki, Harith Iskander and Douglas Lim. It is merrier with new faces including Bintang Mencari Bintang, comedy trio Bocey, a new stand-up comedian Rayza Mukmin and television personality Sherry Al-Haddad [STRIKE]as their[/STRIKE] making guest appearances.

You MUST give your threads different titles that reflect the content. You have several threads with the same title.

What is the purpose of all these synposes?

Noted with thanks, Barb_D. I'm very new to this site. I've just recently started writing a blog and posting some movies synopsis. Sometimes I find grammatical difficulty in my writing.

So to confirm, this is your writing for your own pleasure and not in any way related to academic writing or writing for hire?

No Barb, not related to any academic writing. I write just for myself and my own pleasure. And soon, I'm planning to write for IMDB movies.

Thank you for confirming.

Gaya87, I have changed the thread title of all of your threads so that they are relevant to the specific thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back