Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Abkhazian
Home Country
Albania
Current Location
Albania
Last night I saw a crescent moon ignited the beautiful spot that made me attracted its charming and embraced the dark night.

Today the air is full of cleanliness, everything seems to be wonderful, no one can escape from its halos.

They're the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have a question to ask?

I don't really understand the three sentences you have written. They don't seem to be related.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's concentrate on the first sentence only, lllllll. I've faded out the rest.

It doesn't make sense. Please tell us in simple language what you are trying to say. It needs to be split up into at least two sentences.

Actually I've already checked it myself. Those three sentences I wrote was my thought about the life, so no doubt that it confused you guys.

Last night I saw a crescent moon. I looked at it and wondered if it was waning or waxing.

:)

Last night I saw a crescent moon. I looked at it and wondered if it was waning or waxing.

The second half bears no relation to the OP's original sentence.

How about:
Last night, I saw the crescent-shaped moon shine on the beautiful spot(whatever this means), which made me feel attracted to its charm in the dark of the night.

Last night I saw a crescent moon, and it made me think of my sweetheart and how much I was missing her.

You could say that a crescent moon lit a beautiful spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back