[General] Kris told me that he'd enjoyed.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverobama

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Kris came to our English club for Kids last night. He talked to the teenager Lavine and he was impressed by Lavine because Lavine's English is fluent and can understand what Kris had said in English. Kris was an English major and now an car engineer in Ford. His English is very good. Also, he thinks Lavine is confident when he speaks English. I then said to Lavine:

Kris told me that he'd enjoyed talking to you when we were way home. He likes your confidence too.

Is the above sentence natural?

Kris came to our English club for kids last night. He talked to the teenager Lavine, and he was impressed by Lavine because Lavine's English is fluent and he could understand what Kris had said in English. Kris was an English major and is now a car engineer at Ford. His English is very good. Also, he thinks Lavine is confident when he speaks English. I then said to Lavine:

Kris told me that he'd enjoyed talking to you when we were on our way home. He likes your confidence, too.

Is the above sentence natural?
I'm not sure what you meant by "way home," so I guessed. The rest is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back